THIS week’s new Angler’s Mail magazine is gold medal winner – from front to back it leads the way, leaving other fishing publications in its wake!
Don’t just take our word for it. Read some of the highlights inside this winning issue (cover-dated July 31), that’s still only £1.80.
We catch fish outside Olympic stadium! The Mail joins an angling legend outside the Olympic Park for an exclusive test of the local fishing. Is it World class?
The Carp Games! Our Where To Fish This Weekend section has a special look at carp, and reveals the best venues to tackle.
British record carp! Our story reveals where the British record will fall. And we have a UK best grass carp too – what a combo!!
Best-looking alarms ever! The famous name Optonic is back in sensational style. Read our exclusive First Trial on a radical eye-catching bite alarm.
Olympics star Dean Macey strikes PB! Our cover star tells you where and how he did it in another print-exclusive report.
Paste special! All The Answers – the No.1 coarse fishing Q&A – brings you a guide to paste baits and paste fishing.
ALSO IN THIS WEEK’S MAGAZINE!
- Angling Trust’s big new cormorant campaign
- Rush for new green baits
- Shakespeare rod has WOW! factor
- Perch galore at carp lake for our Action Replay
- John Bailey’s summer pike fishing tips
- Gary Newman tackles the Trent for barbel with Lee Burden
- Odd shaped baits and bobbin basics with our carp guru Colin Davidson
- Weird fish – special by Dr Stuart Clough!
- Beginner’s fishing tackle explained
+ WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
Special focus on where to enjoy carp games. You may even strike gold!
Enjoy your copy of the best value and most lively magazine in UK fishing!
Why not browse on new TV player (top right) where we bring you scores of interesting fishing videos. And read our NEW FISHING BLOGS!