OUR magazine is out now, bursting with big news and great ideas. It’s a brilliant read for just £1.80, as you can see here from our list of highlights inside the latest Angler’s Mail (cover-dated June 5, 2012)…
GREAT PLACES FOR AN ANGLING HOLIDAY – our Where to Fish experts select best of British venues for a getaway.
LATEST GIANT FISH – 42 lb pike and the World’s biggest carp
THE MOST LIFELIKE LURES EVER! – Savage Gear have been working on 3D technology with amazing results.
METHOD FEEDER FOR TENCH – Tackle Up is back and we have shone the spotlight on tench and using the Method feeder.
CARP & CATFISH IN THE SAME SESSION – find out how to do it in this week’s Action Replay feature.
BREAM IN FOCUS – Essential Knowledge shines the spotlight on bream; the species and key tactics.
ALL THE BIG NEWS
- Queen honours angling
- Salmon are back!
- Carp stars latest
- Angler’s ultimate adventure
LOTS OF INTERESTING TACKLE
- Preston Innovations and Korum in focus
- Vintage tackle – super show report
- John Bailey – going wild for big pike and trout
- Gary Newman – Irish adventure part two
- Colin Davidson – barrow basics and budget Method mix
- WHERE TO FISH – your No.1 weekend guide…compiled by our local experts
- ALL THE ANSWERS – the No.1 coarse Q&A
- SECRET LIVES OF COARSE FISH – spawning carp
All this and more is in this week’s issue of Angler’s Mail magazine – in shops now and a big value £1.80.