THE brilliant new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is out now – in shops, and in stores for iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook.
The April 23 cover-dated issue includes all this great stuff and more…
You are in for a treat this week. The Mail’s expert All The Answers panel share their secrets. Take heed, and your late April, plus May and June results could be vastly improved.
CHOD RIG DEVELOPMENT
Those clever guys at Fox have fine tuned a highly popular carp fishing set-up. We visited their HQ for the lowdown and to see the Edges range.
AMAZING NEW GROUNDBAIT DEVICE IN ACTION
Follow Duncan Charman using a just-released nifty Nash gadget.
ALSO INSIDE ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE THIS WEEK
- The council who love fishing!
- Mini species survey outcome
- England think small but aim big
- First-ever 300-yard cast
- Stonze rock the USA!
- Famous seal dead?
- Learning the art of watercraft
- Gary Newman and Dean Macey land more monster carp to round off a great trip
- Colin Davidson’s live Carp World session!
- Why dawn and dusk are best times to fish
- Nasties that can seriously endanger your health
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
Your No.1 weekend guide…compiled by local experts.
BE SURE TO GET THIS WEEK’S ISSUE OF ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE – IT’S OUT NOW!
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail
Watch Angler’s Mail TV >> AMTV