BE SURE to kick-start your fishing week with the very best fishing magazine your can buy – Angler’s Mail.
It is in shops for a big value £1.80 from Tuesday, April 2. And it’s available digitally in online stores for iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook.
Here are some highlights of the new big value magazine…
TOP TIPS FOR PELLETS
Angler’s Mail brings you an All The Answers special this week where the team of respected experts help you catch more on your pellets!
WIN! 15-PIECE NEW LUGGAGE SET
6 sets worth £1,600 of new 30Plus kits on offer via the magazine. Bonus sets can be won at facebook.com/AnglersMailMagazine.
CARP BUGS & BAIT DIP TRICKS
Colin Davidson delves into a zig rig trend and also boosts boilies in his Carp World column.
MATT HAYES ON FUTURE VENUES
A new wave of exciting waters is set to emerge explains the TV, books and tackle star.
PLUS YOU WILL FIND IN THIS WEEK’S ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE…
- How Carp Angling Champs beat the freeze
- What the cold really means…
- Pike and perch grip storm
- No.2 carp in the Thames system
- Northern Angling Show highlights
- John Bailey on John Searl – memories and tips of a great angler
- Richard “Cash” Farnan – Inside Line
- Rarely seen canal zander action
- Cold water carping with Gary Newman
- Fish spawning facts
- Groundbait essentials
And… WHERE TO FISH
Your No.1 weekend guide… compiled by the Mail’s team of regional experts, not journalists sat in an office.
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail
Watch Angler’s Mail TV >> AMTV