BE SURE TO get yourself a copy of this week’s Angler’s Mail – on sale now in shops, and only £1.80.
Don’t forget digital issues are now available every week via app stores for iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook.
And the subscription deal via this page (click here) is a great place to secure a combo deal (print mag and iPad version, at a great value discount).
RIVER FISHING SPECIAL. All The Answers, Angler’s Mail’s award-winning Q & A, explains location and approach to maximize your action in the final weeks of the river season.
THE BIG ONE SHOW GUIDE. Go to the centre of the latest Angler’s Mail magazine for a pullout guide to The Big One show, including floorplan. Read more about the Farnborough fishing feast inside the mag.
WAGGLER ESSENTIALS. Andy Browne, in his weekly Essential Knowledge column, looks closely at popular floats.
CARPING WITHOUT CAMPING! It doesn’t always have to be a case of long-stay equals big fish.
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S ISSUE
- Fish get easier to catch due to drugs!
- Monster 9 lb chub
- Otter protection money “not claimed”
- Sports media firms buys into Pallatrax
- Mr Crabtree latest
- Gary Newman’s urban stream session with Dean Macey
- John Bailey on why future is looking rosy for roach
- Catch carp in the cold
- DIY PVA-friendly seeds with carp guru Colin Davidson
- All The Answers – river fishing special
- Secret Lives on “moon madness”
- Pike Scene plus Inside Line with a pike and big fish great
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND – be sure to read our weekly guide by regional experts, not journalists stuck in an office!
Be a fan on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail
Watch Angler’s Mail TV >> AMTV