NATIONAL BAIT MONTH is on and Angler’s Mail is the place to be a part of it with a series of extras.
Here are some highlights of the new issue (cover dated May 7)…
Dave Coster casts his beady eye across the best methods to get your bait to the fish to boost your catches. Do not miss this special as Angler’s Mail embraces National Bait Month!
We’ve tested a selection to give verdicts you can trust.
WIN MAINLINE BAIT
The big name in carp fishing offer four terrific prize packages. Be sure to enter!
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S MAGAZINE
- Big revival in river fishing interest
- Match angler’s mystery death
- FORTY British 40s!!
- Top common out at 99 lb 12 oz
- Bomb at fishing venue
- Nets galore seized by EA patrols
- NEW! Skool of Fish – fish explained!
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
- Secret Lives – heat sensitive
- Essential Knowledge – quick changes
- Marukyu’s exciting new baits launch
- New brand Lone Angler’s luggage and BPX carp rods score a max!
- Jack Perks – mini fish fanatic
- John Bailey – missing monsters
- Steve Collett – cover star’s shop baits Replay
- Gary Newman – hi-ho silvers!
- Colin Davidson – hook point precision and zig rig tweaks with our carp guru
WHERE TO FISH
Your No.1 weekend guide…compiled by our local experts
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail
Watch Angler’s Mail TV >> AMTV