OUR new Angler’s Mail magazine is essential reading for all anglers – and at £1.80 is amazing value too.
Inside the latest high quality issue (cover-dated October 30, 2012), here are some highlights:
CATCH YOUR FIRST PIKE! – It’s predator time and our unbeatable All The Answers section has a basics guide.
EFFECTIVE BARBEL END-TACKLE – John Bailey reflects on what’s been working on his guided sessions.
2013 TACKLE HIGHLIGHTS – More exclusives from Tackle & Gun show. See some nuggets in our pages!
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND – We bring you 12 pages of the nation’s biggest and best hotspots section. Essential reading!
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S BIG VALUE MAGAZINE
- TV Apprentice star’s tackle shop
- Robson Green talks about his new tackle for sports shops
- Monster chub from “the maze”
- Big pike on the munch
- Survey confirms river as roach mecca
- Biggest barbel of the season
- Why dodgy plumbing is harming venues
- No fuss chod rigs
- Silver fish Action replay
- Mini species in the spotlight
- Paste fishing basics