THE jumbo issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is the best way to start the new season – so get your copy this week!
On sale from Tuesday, June 14, this mega issue costs just £1.80.
Here is a quick look at some highlights…
GOT A MOBILE PHONE? See what’s now possible with your hand-held gadget, as the Mail embraces and explains Quick Response print to web technology!
FREE TACKLE PULLOUT! It’s in the extra in centre of this fat 96-page magazine.
WIN SUPER SHELTERS! One of four state of the art Nash bivvy packages… worth over £400.
BIG NEWS STORIES
- White bread ban shocks anglers
- Did 13 lb tench captor lose a record?
- BBC say anglers want otter cull
- River carnage on eve of new season
- Stars back new cormorant bid
- Lure fans enjoy summer pike action
- John Bailey – glorious 16th, and tips for river fishing
- Dave Harrell – special interview with river legend
- Chris Telling – tench hauling close to reeds
- Gary Newman – afloat for tope
- Colin Davidson – cheeky carp, new attractors, spodding tips
WHERE TO FISH RIVERS SPECIAL
Your No.1 weekend guide… compiled by our local experts, reveals where to start the season on 50 rivers!
- All The Answers – floater fishing easy!
- Easy Learning – top river tips
- Secret Lives – how to sex tench
+ NEW SEASON NEW GEAR – we pick the best tackle out NOW! One of the products (see toolkit pictured) is FREE if you subscribe to the magazine through the offer in page 2 and 3.
Be sure you get the latest issue of Angler’s Mail magazine – out now, huge, and only £1.80.