Our now, the latest issue of our stunning magazine is an essential read for any coarse angler.
Rod licence holders have two big reports that should not be missed.
Wondered how your money is spent? Felt it should be spent more wisely? The Environment Agency have the spotlight well and truly turned on them in the Mail.
ALSO INSIDE OUR FANTASTIC MAGAZINE:
- We’ve got £1,700 of brilliant Nash bivvies to be won in an exclusive competition!
- Dr Stuart Clough delivers a special 4-pager on his Top 10 Autumn Tips – inspired by science!
- We’ve found the best-selling pike products!
- Britain’s biggest angler – all 55 stone of him – is in the news!
- If you like barbel, a 4-page Action Replay explains a devastating meat approach to try.
- TV stars Jeremy Wade (ITV’sRiver Monsters) and Hugh Miles (Passion for Angling and Catching the Impossible) both feature in our magazine.
- See the season’s biggest zander – it’s huge! Plus some stunning perch, chub and barbel.
- Colin Davidson explains carp hooks that do it all.
- Wales’ former World Champion Clive Branson steps into the limelight for a fascinating Inside Line interview.
PLUS there’s loads more to enjoy with MatchMail, Product News, Where to Fish This Weekend…
For only £1.80, Angler’s Mail magazine is an essential purchase!