Make a bee-line to the shops to get this week’s new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine, on sale from Tuesday, February 22. Only £1.80.
Here are some of the many highlights you can enjoy…
WIN a wonderful weekend with John Bailey!!
You can even take your pick from the legend’s very own rods, and bag some his special floats. It’s a great prize – but you’ll need to be quick to enter the competition.
Carp feeding at long last! – they’ve been stirring over the past week. And one legend’s been having ‘em on floaters!
Knotless knot exposed – it’s worked done wonders for so many anglers’ rigs and is ever so easy to tie. Read a fascinating account of how it came to be!
FREE 16-page tackle pullout
- Chris Tarrant’s super stripy
- Huge pike exclusives!
- Canals counter crayfish threat
- Baitcat gets upgrade plus Leeda’s new PB
- Drennan Pellet Rod highly rated
- Preston Innovations rod tested
- Roving chairs tested by Duncan Charman
- Alan Blair – Nash director
- Gary Newman – piking with Bailey
- Mark Barrett – here come the big girls!
- Pete Castle – active carp Replay
- Colin Davidson – softly, softly carping
WHERE TO FISH – your No.1 weekend guide…compiled by our local experts
All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A, sponsored by Hardy Greys
Secret Lives with Dr Stuart Clough – fish pick up the scent
Easy Learning – lovely lobworms explained