Be sure to get your copy of Angler’s Mail magazine – it’s out now, priced just £1.80.
The new issue comes with a FREE ADVICE PULLOUT!
Big fish brand 30PLUS deliver a special in the centre of this week’s issue. It’s full of great specimen ideas for you to try.
Here are a few highlights of the September 27 cover-dated issue….
TOP DAY TICKET CARP TACKLE TRICKS
Dave Gawthorn provides insight into kit and tweaks that catch him extra day ticket carp.
SECRET FEEDER RIG REVEALED
Alan Scotthorne, the five-times match fishing World Champ, runs you through his gear and catches loads of quality river fish.
LATEST GEAR BY MAP AND WYCHWOOD
Exclusive show reports on gear that will turn heads and catch fish. You can trust us to report on the exciting releases – first.
- River record carp – exclusive pix!
- Huge barbel on matchman’s pole
- Big zed brace as predator season starts
- John Bailey – hybrid talk from the ace who holds a roach/bream World record!
- Chris Bishop – interview with pike spokesman
- Gary Newman – floater fishing in east midlands with a new face on the scene
- Colin Davidson –carp diary special
- All The Answers – including centrepins user guide
- Secret Lives – why fish have been getting bigger… and BIGGER!
- Easy Learning – indicators
PLUS WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND! Your No.1 weekend guide… compiled by our local experts.
Be sure to get this week’s issue, and get Angler’s Mail magazine every week.