THE great new issue of the big value £1.80 Angler’s Mail magazine is packed with must-reads. Here’s a quick look at some highlights of the issue cover-dated February 21…
- GREAT FISHING PHOTOGRAPHS GUIDE – John Bailey guides you through the factors in taking better pictures.
- SEEDY SECRETS OF HEMP! – read what guest star Ian Poole does with it and check out Colin Davidson has a 4-page seed special.
- PAUL WHITEHOUSE IN INSIDE LINE – the comedy star loves fishing, and tells Angler’s Mail all about his 40 years on the banks.
- TRUTH ABOUT BIG STORY – “Freeze did NOT kill angler.” If you read what the mass media reported, you should read the Mail’s version of events.
- WORM RISKS? – what a Mail reader thinks will make you think too!
- BETTER THAN CHEW? – special report on a pike water tipped for British record glory.
- TACKLE EXCLUSIVE – new Middy match-style rods, floats and hooks that are sure to be in big demand.
- GARY NEWMAN HEADS NORTH – see how he got on.
- 10/10 FOR RIVER ROD – find out which rod impressed our tester Alain Urruty. ‘In more than 35 years of river fishing, this is the best river rod I have ever handled,’ were his words!
- POLE FLOATS TESTED – Dave Coster’s verdicts make essential reading for any pole angler.
- PLUS WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND, ALL THE ANSWERS, TALES FROM THE RIVERBANK and much more!
Plus lots more! Grab your copy – in shops now, priced only £1.80.