THE new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine has all you need to enjoy the bank holiday. It’s only £1.80, and available in newsagents and supermarkets throughout Britain.
Here are some highlights this week…
EASTER WEEKEND’S BEST HOTSPOTS!
Trust Where to Fish to put you on this over this long Bank Holiday weekend. Your Easter starts with this week’s Angler’s Mail.
FREE 1-DAY ROD LICENCE
Go on, take a friend fishing! The voucher in our magazine will save £3.75 on the cost of an EA rod licence. Terms and conditions apply.
BIG CARP NEW BAITS
Find out what the big fish are going to be munching in our exclusive round-up.
USE THE WEATHER TO YOUR ADVANTAGE
Advice special with Dr Stuart Clough in All The Answers, the No.1 Q&A
BIG NEWS STORIES
- Problems over rod licences
- EA tackle illegal fishing
- Eels on feed already!
- No Olympic legacy for angling
- Schools develop at pace
- Fox Specimen Cup monthly results
TACKLE & BAIT
- WIN Peg One’s super new luggage set
- Fox release two big value new Microns
- Gareth Goldson – special interview with the big (fish)-serving tennis player
- Gary Newman – multi-species mission at £30K Fish’O’Mania venue
- Toby Long – rising young carper!
- Colin Davidson – better PVA bag fishing, with our resident carp guru
+ INSTRUCTION GALORE!
Be sure to get your copy of Angler’s Mail this week (cover-dated April 19). It’s only £1.80.