THIS week’s Angler’s Mail print edition comes with a FREE GIFT taped to the front cover! It’s out now, cover dated September 10, 2013.
Plus there’s a great bargains guide inside from top tackle shop Chapmans.
Content you must read this week includes…
- TACKLE THIEVES TARGET BIG NAMES
- URBAN BARBEL FISHING
- BRITISH RECORD SHARK
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S ANGLER’S MAIL!
- Jumbo carp on The Lawn
- Wife’s present was huge British catch
- Brits aim to conquer Poland
- Darts stars set for fishing challenge
- Fox Carp Cup monthly
- Fox alarms, Korda clothing, new books and Wychwood reel
- George Stephenson – new chairman of Angling Trust talks to your No.1 Mail
- John Bailey – loads of feed brings joy
- Colin Davidson – live carp session
- Gary Newman – Acension giants
- Skool of Fish explains chub
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
- Essential Knowledge looks at otter fencing
- Secret Lives of Coarse Fish
- MatchMail – extensive regional results and exclusive monthly winner of the Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND – Britain’s top venues guide, by experts.
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine costs £1.85 in all good newsagents and supermarkets in the UK. It’s also available by subscription – click below – and digitally on iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire.
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail