THIS week’s big value Angler’s Mail magazine costs just £1.80 and is bursting with the very latest from the coarse and carp scene.
Here are a few highlights…
KEYS TO UNLOCK WINTER CARP
Colin Davidson explains the rig and “magic mouthful” that works for him. And Ian Russell, this week’s cover star, explains what he does to tempt winter carp!
WHEN TO STRIKE? – it’s a dilemma for us all, but you will hit more bites with John Bailey’s special column.
BREAK YOUR PERSONAL BESTS IN 2012 – advice from Ian Welch will help you smash those PBs.
RIVER MONSTERS – ITV show pulls in the viewers on “normal telly”, as we report in the magazine.
MUST-READ NEWS REPORTS
- Fast Show star’s TV fishing ads
- Huge pike, tough lake!
- Thieves ransack tackle and bait firm
- England’s new carp managers
INSPIRING EXPERT ANGLERS
- Andy Browne – special report on ace going back to basics in a new AM series
- Gary Newman – going for grayling
- Andy Black – first time afloat
TACKLE WORTH BUYING
- New developments from Dinsmores
- Loads of exciting New Gear
- Barbel rod and pike bags tested
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
Your No.1 hotspots guide… compiled by our local angling experts who really know their regions, not staff journalists stuck in an office.
PLUS LOTS MORE… it has to be the amazing value Angler’s Mail this week, and every week in 2012.