OUT now, the brilliant new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is bursting with must-read reports, stories, reviews and ideas!
It’s only £1.80, so treat yourself to the issue cover-dated March 13, 2012.
Here are some highlights…
OUR EXPERTS’ BIGGEST BARGAINS
A special six-pager revealing those great buys that our men are glad they made.
BIG SHOW REPORTS
Carpin’ On this week, and Big One next week. Trust the Mail to reveal the interesting releases.
TIE A PERFECT BLOOD KNOT
Easy way to tie a knot that WON’T let you down!
WINNERS & LOSERS
As the season closes, John Bailey gives his running water rundown.
BEST SWEETCORN REVEALED!
We’ve tested a number of tins, and reckon we have found it! Read our review this week.
- Alien alert at top venue
- Huge zander haul to Mail man
- River Monsters a TV hit
- Carp trials for England hopefuls
- Rogue angler makes legal history
- Eddy Widdup – Specimen Cup’s Merit winner in session and Inside Line
- Alan Blair – perch fishing Replay with main man at Nash
- Colin Davidson – specimen seeking and a “no gear” carping success
- Gary Newman – roving on a river with our resident traveller
- Andy Black – an overlooked topic: pike on canals
WHERE TO FISH
Your No.1 weekend guide… compiled by our local experts. And On Tour sees an urban pole-tester for Ron Cousins.
STOP PRESS!! Just after this issue went to press we secured an exclusive on a pike which will blow you away! That’s right: exclusive photographs, and the captor’s full exclusive story. No other magazine or website, whatever spoilers they run, will come close to what we have landed. Stick with the Mail – No.1 for quality and value.