ANGLER’S MAIL is on sale now, with another great issue that you will not want to miss.
The September 24, 2013 issue is available in print and digital formats. It includes the following must-reads – and more!
PIKE DESTINED FOR FAME
As the cover (above) suggests, there’s a special look this week at some predatory giants.
£1,290 of superb new Fox bite alarms are up for grabs in this week’s competition.
HOW TO CATCH GRASS CARP
A stunning Action Replay feature shows one approach that is highly effective.
THE BIG NEWS IS IN ANGLER’S MAIL!
Authoritative and exclusively in the magazine, including…
- How the British Carp Champs was won
- Longest-ever catfish
- Giant barbel brace
- Why anglers say no to fracking
- Huge river perch
- JRC and Shakespeare show what’s coming
- Dave Johnson’s 2013 World Championships special report
- World Pairs coverage
- Regional results service
THE BEST FEATURES & INSTRUCTION TOO!
This week’s highlights include these, and more…
- John Bailey finds ways of connecting with bites
- Gary Newman punts into a pool of plenty
- Colin Davidson on showing carp and bankside repairs
- Skool of Fish examines boilies
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
- Secret Lives of Coarse Fish investigates fatalities
- Essential Knowledge looks at river floats
+ WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND – Britain’s top venues guide, by experts.
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine costs £1.85 in all good newsagents and supermarkets in the UK. It’s also available by subscription – click below – and digitally on iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire.
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail