BE SURE TO GET your copy – print or digital – of the new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine. Cover-dated September 17, 2013, it’s out now!
Here are a few highlights of a brilliant issue…
BEST OF BRITISH
All The Answers brings you a six-page guide to the national coarse fish records.
BARGAIN CARP BAITS
Colin Davidson has been to the supermarket to stock up.
BEST BRACE OF UK CARP
Exclusive on a pair of monsters in quick succession, plus a huge day ticket common.
WHERE TO FISH
This weekend’s day ticket, club and free waters are selected for you by experts.
ALSO INSIDE THIS ISSUE OF ANGLER’S MAIL
- Incredible barbel challenges
- Youth and disabled project’s tackle stolen
- Best brace of cats
- No.1 river in trouble
- Pallatrax Specimen Cup awards
- Tackle show season – we’ve been to the first!
- John Bailey’s open day success
- Matrix man bags up in three-way attack aided by gadget
- Gary Newman enjoys a big barbel hunt
- Skool of Fish – lateral line explained
- Secret Lives examines tench
- Essential Knowledge
- Full regional match fishing round-up
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine costs £1.85 in all good newsagents and supermarkets in the UK. It’s also available by subscription – click below – and digitally on iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire.
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail