THE new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine brings you the captor’s exclusive story of a World record pike!
The monster pike that you see on this issue’s front cover is being reported at over 58 lb. It’s a heck of a specimen, and you can find out more about it in Angler’s Mail.
A new Top Tips series starts inside the mag this week. It’s sure to help improve your coarse catches
Also inside this week’s must-read magazine:
- Huge UK carp edges near record
- Licence dodging – full latest facts
- ‘Bagger’ Benno’s big festival win
- John Weeden – Q&A with boss of England’s in-form national team
- Steve Collett – ‘Ferrero Rocher’ and conker baits for carp
- Alex Stoica – our guest shares his advice on getting jiggy for perch
- Colin Davidson – cutting-edge disease opinion from our carp guru
- Billy & Jamie – shared success
- Dr Ian Welch – weird water
- Dave Coster – helpful gadgets
- John Bailey – dark confessions from a lifetime of highs and lows
- Neville Fickling – go slow for pike
- Bill Rushmer – soldiering on
- Mike Salisbury – starting young
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Your Views – the best letters page in angling. And a crossword puzzle.
PLUS more, including Where To Fish – No.1 hotspots guide, by genuine regional experts.
This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops now, priced £2.20. Don’t miss it.