ANGLER’S MAIL is this week the first magazine to bring you historic pictures and the captor’s story of an amazing new World record carp!
There’s the very latest on the British carp record too.
Angler’s Mail brings you major news on a new shake-up of angling laws.
Our respected ‘bookworm’, Greg Meenehan, reveals his Six of the Best Books of 2018.
Globally popular match fishing character Micky Thill is remembered after sadly passing away.
The new AM issue is out now, and it’s loaded with exclusive, brilliant columns by the best anglers and writers…
Inside Angler’s Mail magazine this week:
- Steve Collett – chub in the cold
- Andy Little – short-stay carping
- John Bailey – two days’ trotting
- Dave Coster – modified feeders
- Dr Ian Welch – do fish sleep?
- Andy Browne – seatbox swap
- Billy Flowers – autumn whackers
- Colin Davidson – cold-water baits
- Neville Fickling – dirty water pike
- Archie Braddock – chub baits
- Craig Allington – luring river pike
- Darren Cox – Golden Rod success
- Back In Time – 1980s carping
- Angler’s Mail magazine’s acclaimed Where To Fish section… with the best team of regional experts
PLUS LOTS MORE!
This week’s issue is only £1.99 (print) in good supermarkets and newsagents. Be sure to get your copy!