A MASSIVE 53 lb-plus English pike is exclusively featured on the front cover and inside the new Angler’s Mail magazine – out now.
AM mag is your essential fishing fix during these difficult lockdown times, and includes many more brilliant columnists and guests.
Also inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Full story and more pix of that huge 53 lb pike
- Angling Trust’s plan to bring back fishing – details & reactions
- French lake owner’s 80 lb carp
- AM fans’ surprise tidy-up finds
- Why matchmen are last in the queue
- Steve Collett has a very special look at one of his favourite species.
- The Angling Rev – guest feature delves into Stewart Bloor’s world
- Epic Catch – when the other ‘Angling Rev’ caught two record fishuld you use natural baits or pellets?
- Darren Cox – the fishing spring that never happened, plus top tips
- John Ellis – way ahead on canals
- John Bailey – lessons learned from The Heroes of Broadland
- Jack Perks – inland bait ball
- Dr Ian Welch – spawning science
- Dave Coster – box clever with your bits, and catch more roach
- Colin Davidson – watching carp
- Mike Salisbury – home life boosted by best online channels
- Where To Fish – best post-lockdown waters for carp action, and our experts’ personal updates
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Your Views – the best letters page in angling. And a crossword puzzle.
Don’t miss AM. You’ll enjoy a proper read, full of interesting content that you will not find online. Go on… treat yourself to the print issue!
Now, more than ever, it makes sense to get ANGLER’S MAIL TO YOUR DOOR – EVERY WEEK!
You get a brilliant low-cost deal on AM magazine when you subscribe to the print issue… or the digital (iPad) issue.
If you get the print issue delivered to your door, there is no need to go out of the house >> click here and subscribe today in our Spring Sale!