GREATEST fishing getaways are shared with you inside the new Angler’s Mail magazine – out now. It’s a brilliant read.
Still locked down at home, AM’s unrivalled Where To Fish crew share magic memories of fishing trips away from their regions.
Steve Collett delivers an absolute classic feature for AM. You’ll have chuckles galore at some of his craziest-ever sessions!
AM mag is your essential fishing fix during these difficult lockdown times, and includes many more brilliant columnists and guests.
Exclusive news inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Fishing star Matt Hayes’ smash-hit photo comp #WhyWeFish
- How poachers are exploiting the crisis
- When will we be fishing again? The latest!
- AM fans’ DIY during lockdown
- How commercials are coping
Great features inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- John Bailey – inside the specimen fish scene
- Colin Davidson – home comforts for our carp guru
- Epic Catch – when ‘Lockey’ got lucky with a World record carp
- Bill Rushmer – step-by-step lockdown guide to renovating rods
- Dr Ian Welch – measuring fish… the facts and figures
- Dave Coster – should you use natural baits or pellets?
- John Ellis – the seven biggest threats to canal fishing
- Ben Stanford – fishery insight as our guest tests a unique 2-in-1 bait
- Jack Perks – grayling insights
- John Middleton – in-depth interview with a giant of the trade
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Your Views – the best letters page in angling. And a crossword puzzle.
Don’t miss AM. You’ll enjoy a proper read, full of interesting content that you will not find online. Go on… treat yourself to the print issue!
Now, more than ever, it makes sense to get ANGLER’S MAIL TO YOUR DOOR – EVERY WEEK!
You get a brilliant low-cost deal on AM magazine when you subscribe to the print issue… or the digital (iPad) issue.
If you get the print issue delivered to your door, there is no need to go out of the house >> click here and subscribe today in our Spring Sale!