WE cannot fish right now, but you can join the inspirational Steve Collett in Angler’s Mail magazine. He reveals his chosen epic settings – and why he loves them so much.
AM mag is your essential fishing fix during these difficult lockdown times, and includes many more brilliant columnists and guests.
Exclusive news inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Music star rapped for fishing clip
- Boilie maker’s coronavirus battle
- Britain’s ‘best peg’ saved
- Lockdown lout in lake knife threat
- Legend bounces back from virus but 2 aces sadly die
- Optimistic rush for fishing tickets
Great features inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Epic Catches looks closely at a HUGE tench …by design
- Dickie Carr – in-depth interview with good-humoured match veteran
- Joe Royffe – our guest instruction expert shares his ways for big bream
- Jack Perks – the big rev-eel!
- John Bailey – sunny Spanish days seeking NINE barbel species
- Dr Ian Welch – build a fish pond
- Top Tips – learn a brilliant knot while you’re locked down at home
- Dave Coster – busting myths
- Colin Davidson – tried and tested carp fishing end-tackle
- Mike Salisbury – coach’s favourite rigs and how to tie them
- John Ellis – the best canal baits
- Where To Fish – top tench lakes, plus our regional experts’ reveal their all-time greatest river sessions
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Your Views – the best letters page in angling. And a crossword puzzle.
Don’t miss AM. You’ll enjoy a proper read, full of interesting content that you will not find online. Go on… treat yourself to the print issue!
Now, more than ever, it makes sense to get ANGLER’S MAIL TO YOUR DOOR – EVERY WEEK!
You get a brilliant low-cost deal on AM magazine when you subscribe to the print issue… or the digital (iPad) issue.
If you get the print issue delivered to your door, there is no need to go out of the house >> click here and subscribe today in our Spring Sale!