THE untold tales of angling legend Dick Walker and friends are shared in this week’s must-read Angler’s Mail magazine. It’s your essential fishing fix during these difficult lockdown times.
John Bailey sheds light on The Jolly Crew of Dick Walker plus the likes of Fred J. Taylor, Pete Thomas and Maurice Ingham, who fought in the war and returned stronger. It’s a fascinating account.
Mark Eves is happy to be called a dwarf… he’s a little fella who’s a big achiever in angling. Read a special interview with him only in this issue of Angler’s Mail.
Struggling without fishing? Carl Milton knows how the mind works, and how to apply it to your fishing now, in these testing days. The latest AM magazine also shares the lighter side of lockdown.
Top all-rounder Steve Collett shares his tactical insight with a perch fishing special. Find out how he really tempts the big ‘uns!
Also inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Urgent financial aid for one of the trade’s biggest names in UK angling
- Coronavirus claims carper’s life and match legend battles for survival
- Lifelines for clubs and venues
- Epic Catches looks closely at a British record carp
- Jack Perks – highs and lows in his search for a rare species
- Daz Clarke – all-rounder whose success owes a lot to having a Plan B
- Lockdown DIY – repairing a rod ring
- Dr Ian Welch – how daylight length affects fish behaviour
- Dave Coster – clever feeding knowledge
- Colin Davidson – how it pays to bait and wait for carp
- Bill Rushmer – before lockdown
- John Ellis – canal angling evolves
- Where To Fish – greatest sessions
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Your Views – the best letters page in angling. And a crossword puzzle.
Don’t miss AM. You’ll enjoy a proper read, full of interesting content that you will not find online. Go on..treat yourself to the print issue!
Now, more than ever, it makes sense to get ANGLER’S MAIL TO YOUR DOOR – EVERY WEEK!
You get a brilliant low-cost deal on AM magazine when you subscribe to the print issue… or the digital (iPad) issue.
If you get the print issue delivered to your door, there is no need to go out of the house >> click here and subscribe today!