ANGLER’S MAIL is out now… buy your copy online (click below) or get it from many supermarkets and newsagents. Nothing beats getting your hands on a real magazine!
Escape the doom this week with AM’s front cover star, Steve Briggs, who stars in the mag’s latest special guest feature. He’s one of angling’s greatest globetrotters.
We recommend that you meet ‘The Carp Family’ with Ian Welch, only in side this week’s AM issue.
Read about the latest on the coronavirus and fishing… the good, the bad, and the ugly.
And discover how it’s actually possible to beat predatory cormorants. A fishery owner has some eye-catching tactics, and has spoken exclusively to Angler’s Mail.
The Mail’s unrivalled Where To Fish team reveal their greatest-ever lake sessions. This big section is a cracking read, wherever you live. Proper escapism!
Highlights only in Angler’s Mail magazine include:
- Helen Dagnall – big Q&A with an unsung match fishing great
- Steve Collett – unique account of a trip sparked by the colour purple
- Jack Perks – the underwater spy is back! And he’s taking you up-close to more fish
- John Ellis – pick of the canals
- John Bailey – giant Baltic pike mission
- Dave Coster – the pellet game
- Billy & Jamie – big late success for both of the England carp team aces
- Colin Davidson – why thinking time now will help you after lockdown
- Mike Salisbury – a funny fishing tale
- Top Tips – DIY to do at home
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Your Views – the best letters page
Don’t miss AM. You’ll enjoy a proper read, full of interesting content that you will not find online. Go on..treat yourself to the print issue!
Now, more than ever, it makes sense to get ANGLER’S MAIL TO YOUR DOOR – EVERY WEEK!
You get a brilliant low-cost deal on AM magazine when you subscribe to the print issue… or the digital (iPad) issue.
If you get the print issue delivered to your door, there is no need to go out of the house >> click here and subscribe today!