ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is out now… buy your copy online (click below) or get it from many supermarkets and newsagents.
This week you can read all about that stunning 4 lb roach on the magazine’s front cover. It was caught just before the UK went into lockdown.
The magazine shares other stunning catches in those final days before all anglers’ activity changed.
Enjoy unique columnist Steve Collett’s account of a testing but triumphant day at one of the country’s most magical waters.
Veteran all-rounder John Bailey reveals how his springtime fishing plans – and own personal life – have been shaken upside down.
Bex Nelson has been making a name for herself with her carp fishing exploits. She’s one of the exclusive guests in this AM issue.
Highlights only in Angler’s Mail magazine include:
- The country’s best value fishing clubs
- Fishing DIY to do at home
- Exclusive British Carp Champs report
- England manager on his big pre-lockdown win
- Andy Black’s awesome predator fishing season
- Canal species and habitat, with John Ellis
- Epic Catch: catfish that inspired the world
- Dave Coster’s great groundbaits
- Colin Davidson reveals ‘super corn’
- Dr Ian Welch looks at catfish habits
- Photo special: 30 years of Bill & Virginia Rushmer
- Darren Cox… so close to glory
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Your Views – the best letters page
Don’t miss AM. You’ll enjoy a proper read, full of interesting content that you will not find online. Go on..treat yourself to the print issue!
Now, more than ever, it makes sense to get ANGLER’S MAIL TO YOUR DOOR – EVERY WEEK!
You get a brilliant low-cost deal on AM magazine when you subscribe. It is delivered to your door, so there is no need to go out of the house >> click here!