ANGLER’S MAIL magazine is a must-read full of exclusives – at a BIG value price.
The print issue is now unbeatable value at £1.90, that’s less any other weekly fishing publication on the shelves, and almost half the price of many glossies too.
Packed with must-reads, the new look and new contents in Angler’s Mail magazine are also proving a hit!
This week’s new-look issue (cover-dated April 14-20), out now, looks at what really happens underwater. It’s a fascinating article, and not just for carp anglers.
And be sure to read Matt Hayes’ tips for great groundbait. The TV star’s hints will ensure your feed mix is better than ever!
Also this week, there’s all this great stuff – and more…
- Fury at ‘killer leads’ being used
- How to win yourself £100,000!
- Monster perch for matchman
- Gigantic UK specimens on the prowl
- ‘Crazy boat’ slammed by anglers
- Great Catches gallery
- Rig of the Week – crucian rig
- How To – maggot tips
- The Informant – our secret angler!
- Lee Kerry – England match ace on his latest festival
- John Bailey – river monsters!
- Colin Davidson – what really happens to your rigs
- Andy Little – bream hauling
- Gary Newman – roach sesssion
- Ian Welch – fish blindness
And… our MEGA Where To Fish This Week section reveals over 200 in-form venues!
Get your copy of Angler’s Mail magazine in better newsagents and supermarkets.
Or subscribe to get it delivered at a great value price from just £1 per issue!