COULD you become a top angler? See if you have what it takes by reading this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine!
Best waters to get a bite-a-chuck in winter are revealed in this must-read issue of the Mail.
Angler’s Mail magazine (cover-dated February 10, 2015) also includes:
- Parkinson’s sufferer lures top chub
- The contest tackled by 11,000 anglers!
- Interest grows over 100 lb catfish on the pole
- Bones mystery at club lake
- Masterclass in pukka prawn fishing
- Amazing carp gel baits!
- Tackle Up – a river special on catching chub
- Gary Newman & Neil Wayte – mixed success on river and lake
- Colin Davidson’s boilie tips and seasonal hints on finding carp
- Essential Knowledge looks at chopped worm
- The book by legend Dick Walker
- The famous British Open is back – exclusive report
- All The Answers – the No.1 Q&A
Plus WHERE TO FISH – with the Mail’s genuine regional experts, who really know their stuff.
Remember, all this great stuff is exclusively inside Angler’s Mail magazine – print or digital format. Subscribe for a great price!