ANGLER’S MAIL magazine this week has must-read untold stories of hero John Wilson, who sadly died recently.
Read AM columnist John Bailey’s revealing insight into the man he was very close to for so many years.
And find out how fellow AM columnist Steve Collett fared on a special tribute session for John Wilson. The catch would have had JW chuckling with joy!
Angler’s Mail magazine also brings you exclusives galore from the whole coarse and carp scene. The print version is just £1.99.
Here are a few must-reads:
- Latest news, including angler’s death murder charge
- Why England anglers are No.2 and No.3 in the World!
- The Harrods of pike… it’s PURE GOLD!
- Essential cold carp tips with Colin Davidson
- Latest pike fishing gadgets with Andy Black
- Andy Little on how he loves the wag ‘n’ mag right now
- Dave Coster helps you catch big day ticket roach
- Dr Ian Welch explains baffling algal blooms
- Andy Browne’s tips for winter trotting
- Archie Braddock targets big river chub on deadbaits
- New Gear selections with Richard Howard
- Back In Time… ’70s carp fever
Angler’s Mail magazine’s acclaimed Where To Fish section… with the best team of regional experts
PLUS LOTS MORE!
This week’s issue is only £1.99 (print) in good supermarkets and newsagents. Be sure to get your copy!