DELVE deep into the underwater world of fish by picking up this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine.
There’s a special feature with Jack Perks, who has become the foremost underwater cameraman, studying freshwater fish in their natural habitat.
Angler’s Mail magazine also brings you the full story of the first carp over 70 lb to be caught in Britain.
There’s an exclusive report on Kevin Nash’s major new push to halt Koi Herpes Virus from wiping out carp.
Also inside Angler’s Mail magazine this week:
- Huge Thames barbel
- RiverFest and Greatest Living Match Angler latest
- Canal insight as Steve Collett joins ‘Doormouse’
- Pick the right pike float
- Make your best-ever PVA bags
- Brilliant big fish catch for Carp Crew regular
- Lure Attacks reveals top gear
Plus Angler’s Mail magazine brings you exclusive insight from John Bailey, Dave Coster, Lee Kerry, Darren Cox, Colin Davidson, Andy Black and Andy Browne.
And Where To Fish This Week – by Angler’s Mail magazine’s trusted regional experts!
This print issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is out now, only £1.99, in good newsagents and supermarkets – and also in all formats via subscription HERE