THE UK’s most attractive fish species is revealed is revealed inside this week’s Angler’s Mail print magazine – out now!
The new Angler’s Mail issue has a Spring Rigs Special to help you catch more now.
The pick of the week’s top catches are in the magazine… with a shock day ticket 40 lb-plus pike and the year’s biggest tench so far.
There are must-read news exclusives including a petition to scrap the rivers Close Season and why a carp killer is back.
Also in Angler’s Mail print magazine this week:
- National Champs disqualifications
- Sean Ashby on the Irish festival scene
- Steve Collett skimmers and surface carp made easy
- John Bailey shows why it’s wrong to ban bread
- Dave Coster’s caster secrets for commercial venues
- Andy Browne on what to do to catch fish on difficult days
- Dr Ian Welch investigates: do fish socialise?
- Bait boss’s boilie and paste wrapping tricks
- Richard Howard’s New Gear picks
- Colin Davidson’s guide to fishing fixed and variable zig rigs
- Billy & Jamie’s latest successful carp sessions explained
- Zig rigging…with a quivertip
- The pike that’s been a record for 25 years
PLUS more exclusive features – and the nation’s favourite Where To Fish section (by regional experts) .
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine costs only £1.99 in good supermarkets and newsagents in the UK.
It pays to subscribe NOW to one of the top deals online at magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, anywhere in the world, at discounted rates from just 96p per week!