THIS week’s new, must-read Angler’s Mail magazine has TWO special features to help you catch more stunning winter roach.
Join cover star and this week’s guest, Phil Spinks, for his specimen roach insight, and read Dave Coster’s match-style redfin tactics in his latest column.
Brilliant columnists also include Steve Collett, No.1 all-rounder. He’s in a spin, catching fish, while others fail!
Ever thought of having a guided session? The world of angling guides is explored in detail by a man who really know, John Bailey. Be sure to read his insightful column.
More exclusive, interesting content inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Blow for famous Broads bream
- Chinese virus crisis hits angling
- Free whips galore for kids
- Otter plea from ‘ignored’ fisheries
- River match in Close Season
- Meet Tom Scholey, the modern media man and match fishing ace
- Andy Black targets floody good zander
- Dr Ian Welch examines salmon and trout
- England carp captain Jamie Londors’ awayday delight
- Colin Davidson helps you get an edge for carp with coloured baits
- Carl Milton on how top anglers achieve sustained success
- Bill Rushmer describes his ’whistle-stop day
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Mail readers’ great catches
- Your Views – the best letters page in angling.
- Epic Catches…. this week looking at a record perch
- Where To Fish – the best guide, compiled by true regional experts
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is in good newsagents and good supermarkets now.
Find your local AM stockist: click HERE and insert your post code.
Get your Angler’s Mail magazine copy whilst stocks last!
BIG-VALUE ANGLER’S MAIL SUBSCRIPTION OFFER!
Get AM magazine delivered to your door each week at a bargain price… now with an extra 5% discount if your input offer code VALENTINE at the basket >> click here!