Rivers have been freshened during the first three weeks of August, and barbel have fed. Join cover star Steve Collett in p.16.
Bill Rushmer reveals his Top 10 Rivers – have you fished any of them?
All the latest main news is inside the magazine, including how a licence dodger got a hefty fine; calls for biodegradable line; tough times for tackle shops and venues; dead seal found in top river.
Other highlights inside Angler’s Mail magazine this week:
- Your Great Catches
- John Bailey’s mini lure lessons
- Catch More on long pole …with a Method feeder!
- Colin Davidson reveals top tricks with carp controllers
- Andy Browne on how to catch carp using a centrepin reel
- Dave Coster’s super pole feeding tips
- Dr Ian Welch explains fishy oxygen matters
- Billy & Jamie enjoy carp social success
- School of Angling shows you super seafood baits
- New Gear, selected by Richard Howard
- Darren Cox on a fab feeder venue
- Individual National Champion & latest big events
- Where To Fish – by genuine local experts
Don’t miss this issue of Angler’s Mail magazine.
SUBSCRIBE TO ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE AT A LOW PRICE!
The best weekly print magazine, Angler’s Mail, will be delivered to you.
Just subscribe to one of the top Sale deals online at our official website for magazine subs >> magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, anywhere in the world.
Discounted subs rates start from just 98p per week (print) – and just 79p per issue for the digital version!