ANGLER’S MAIL magazine this week reveals the future of carp lakes – and joins a remarkable nationwide barbel challenge!
This brilliant new issue is top value at £1.95 (print version), and also available digitally for iPad, Android tablets etc.
Here’s a quick look at more of this week’s must-read mag:
- Action over widespread pollution failures
- Huge success of three carpy days!
- Big barbel in southern city stream
- Britain’s biggest catfish
- Match fishing’s new UK Champion
- Top Tips on tackling tidal rivers
- Steve Collett takes on the carpers
- Experts’ Edges – with cover star Ade Kiddell
- Inspiring Ideas – Duncan Charman’s big lessons
- John Bailey is on a tench mission
- Lee Kerry’s Avon lessons
- Action Replay checks a northern bream mecca
- Rig of the Week – the dibber
- How to catch dace
- Secret Lives looks at essential oils
- New Gear reveals latest releases
PLUS Where To Fish This Week – with over 457 venue & match reports!
Angler’s Mail magazine is on sale in print in UK shops and by subscription to your door, anywhere in the world. Also available digitally for iPad in AppStore, Android in GooglePlay and Nook.