TENCH ON KEBABS? Yes, there a tasty tactic to try …that works wonders. Read the latest guest expert inside your big value Angler’s Mail magazine.
The angler on the cover with a big tench, Angler’s Mail magazine regular Andy Browne, shares some other top rig tips in p.32.
Bob Mortimer and Paul Whitehouse are back and fishing on TV – read all about the new series by getting this issue of Angler’s Mail magazine.
For the best exclusive content, read Angler’s Mail magazine this week. This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20…why pay more? Get your copy asap.
Also inside this week’s must-read Angler’s Mail issue:
- Steve Collett demonstrates lift method action…with some twists
- Mr Crabtree tribute as the cartoon great turns 70 years of age
- Carp fishing, inspired by Rod Hutchinson and Chris Yates
- Holiday fishing ideas to give kids a super summer
- Dr Ian Welch examines raking effects
- Dave Coster’s pole float advice
- Billy Flowers’ holiday and carp fun
- Colin Davidson helps you use better floaters
- Sea opportunities…with coarse tackle
- Pike ace Neville Fickling’s releasing views
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Huge haul of double-figure barbel
- Mail readers’ Great Catches
- Fish’O’Mania £50K Final
- Sean Ashby – river match insight
- Baffling fish and crayfish
PLUS Where To Fish – the nation’s top venue guide, by genuine regional experts.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!
Subs deals mean you can get every AM magazine issue, delivered to you, from just £1.30 a week!