THE latest issue of Angler’s Mail is on sale this Tuesday, and it’s been an amazing week for big, record-rocking roach in more ways than one.
Plus we celebrate 20 years since England’s historic Holme Pierrepont World Champs victory.
Also inside the issue cover-dated September 2:
- Big barbel on the feed as huge specimens matted
- Giant roach rocks British record
- Steve Collett finds a haven for mullet and big bass, pictured on this week’s cover
- Brilliant new commercial match rods from Chapman’s Angling revealed
- Big-hearted anglers help war heroes
- Essential Knowledge details what hook link materials to use and when
- Drennan’s Simon Willsmore bags up on silvers on the Thames in Action Replay
- Best carp bagging gear revealed in
- Full report on the Evesham Festival match weekend
- Match news and results from around the country in MatchMail
- Colin Davidson reveals his quirkiest fisheries for carp
- John Bailey talks giant fish
- Mail man lands big river carp
- Special feature on England’s amazing Holme Pierrepont World Champs victory
- Where To Fish lists awesome specimen waters around the country and general coarse hotspots
Don’t forget that Angler’s Mail is available in all digital formats
on iTunes: po.st/VwFWEp
on nook: http://po.st/SvyakQ
or search the Kindle store
Or look out for Steve Collett and his big bass in shops and supermarkets!