ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine starts 2018 with a special issue, revealing the Greatest Venues to fish in 2018.
The superb UK waters have been specially selected by the Mail’s exclusive team of regional Where To Fish experts. There will be a lot of waters YOU will want to try this year.
Barbel great Ray Walton starts a new exclusive series in this big value, £1.99 issue. Ray reveals the best parts of his learning from a lifetime’s dedication to this fascinating species.
Also inside this issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine:
- Colin Davidson looks at where UK carping is heading in 2018
- Shock Team England match fishing resignation
- Steve Collett finds out if scaling down really works?
- Dave Coster on how he uses four handy knots.
- Dr Ian Welch looks at are our wild fish stocks in decline?
- Andy Browne’s huge river roach
- Catch More cold-water carp on match gear
- John Bailey enjoys a river roach fishing feast.
- Neville Fickling on how pike smell
- Darren Cox explains how you can prepare to win
- Billy Flowers on what it’s like to own a carp lake
- Richard Howard’s New Gear selections
PLUS Historic Moments, Your Letters, The Informant, Best Catches – and much more!
This special issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine costs only £1.99. Hurry – get it whilst stocks last!
SUBSCRIBE NOW IN THE MAGAZINE JANUARY SALE!
Here’s a new year resolution that makes sense, and is easy to stick to. Subscribe NOW to one of the top January Sale deals online at magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, at discounted rates from just 96p per week!