A SPECIAL barbel artwork cover of Angler’s Mail print magazine is out now. Be sure to get your copy!
The artist and top angler behind the image reveals his river secrets inside the pages.
Chris Turnbull’s insight into the rivers scene, starting with barbel, is a fascinating read.
There are many other exclusive columnists to enjoy in our print magazine – content you will not find online, so be sure to get your copy.
Also inside this week’s Angler’s Mail print magazine:
- Sean Ashby’s best groundbaits
- New Gear, selected by Richard Howard
- Steve Collett goes down to the woods to catch Teddy Bear tench
- John Bailey rediscovers the pulling power of Robin Red
- Dave Coster’s pole pot tricks
- Dr Ian Welch on what type of keepnet is best to retain fish safely
- Andy Browne trots a river with a waggler for silver fish
- Learn how to catch your first river carp
- Colin Davidson on a prolific West Country carp water
- Billy & Jamie try to retain the Boilie Cup title
- Relive Alan Scotthorne’s historic moment
- River drugs hell
- Barbel make a comeback
- Close Season clampdown
- Your Great Catches
- England World Champs success
+ the best Where To Fish guide & MUCH more too!
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine costs only £1.99 in good supermarkets and newsagents in the UK.
It pays to subscribe NOW to one of the top deals online at magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, anywhere in the world, at discounted rates from just 96p per week!