ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine this week shares best tactics for cold-water carp… and a whole lot more. Be sure to check it out…
A new series starts in this week’s issue – Ollie Johnson’s Shortcuts to Winter Specimens.
Ollie is one of the most highly-regarded specialist anglers, but has not shared his knowledge in print – until now!
Angler’s Mail reveals and talks to the British angler who tops world fishing’s rankings list. Can you guess who he is?
Also inside this week’s must-read Angler’s Mail print magazine:
- 5 giant pike for 151 lb
- River Close Season – latest reaction to fresh debate
- Is it the end for Fish’O glamour girls?
- Giant catfish on the prowl
- Darren Cox’s best January
- River fishing ideas Steve Collett
- John Bailey shares his views on fish-eating predators
- Dave Coster picks his greatest tackle innovations
- Dr Ian Welch explains fishery aerators
- Richard Howard’s New Gear picks
- Colin Davidson’s guide to go-anywhere end tackle
- Bill Flowers’ sub-zero success in front of carp cameras
- Andy Browne on making the most of weather windows
- Neville Fickling’s views on livebaits
PLUS the best Where To Fish This Week guide – by respected regional experts.
And lots more – only in Angler’s Mail print magazine, out now. Don’t miss it!
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine costs only £1.99. Get your copy to get the full story and pictures. Don’t miss it.
It pays to subscribe NOW to one of the top deals online at magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, at discounted rates from just 98p per week!