ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine brings you pictures this week of TWO British record-breaking pike.
See for yourself what all the fuss has been about, and read further reactions on this big story about some seriously huge predators.
Steve Collett, seen on this week’s AM cover, takes you to a special weirpool in his exclusive, inspiring column.
Also inside Angler’s Mail print magazine this week….
- Near 60 lb UK carp
- Angler heroically saves sheep!
- Parkdean Masters £25,000 final – full report
- Lee Kerry on why bream matches are on the up
- Neville Fickling’s big water pike tactics
- Dave Coster’s advice on Method feeder moulds
- Dr Ian Welch explains what ‘being cold blooded’ means
- Catch big silver fish from carp lakes
- Historic Moments – have you got the reels Matt Sparkes examines?
- John Bailey assesses fish killers
- Solid PVA bag tips, with Colin Davidson
- Plus your letters, best catches and The Informant
And be sure to read Angler’s Mail print magazine’s big Where To Fish section, by respected regional experts.