THIS week’s Angler’s Mail print magazine pays tribute to a very special and inspiring angler, Rod Hutchinson, who has sadly passed away.
Carp fishing legend ‘Hutchy’ is seen on the front cover and features strongly inside this must-read issue.
Check out the latest great catches including Fish of the Week – now with Richworth baits prizes
Just some of what’s inside Angler’s Mail magazine this week:
- River Wye illegal fishing shocker
- Otter cull calls – latest developments
- England club nets World Silver
- John Bailey on the master, John Wilson
- Darren Cox shows how he boosts his pellets
- Steve Collett most cheesy column ever!
- Chris Turnbull’s insightful chub stories
- Historic Moments – Drennan
- Dave Coster gives crystal clear hooks insight
- Dr Ian Welch looks at fish memory myths
- Andy Browne’s end-tackle hints
- Catch More… big bream
- Try super bait… Wigan Bread!
- Carp guru Colin Davidson explains a refined Ronnie
- England ace Jamie Londers’ carp floater pointers
- School of Angling shares top night fishing tips
- New Gear with Richard Howard
- Where To Fish with the nation’s top team of regional experts
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine, with the Rod Hutchinson cover is out now.
It costs only £1.99 in good supermarkets and newsagents in the UK.
It pays to subscribe NOW to one of the top deals online at magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door every week, anywhere in the world, at discounted rates from just 96p per week!