“ROACH COULD LAND ME IN JAIL” – that’s the coverline of this week’s must-read, low price Angler’s Mail magazine.
Cover star John Bailey wants to see a return of giant roach like he’s seen holding. But John now has a serious dilemma… and he seeks guidance. All is revealed inside the magazine.
The nation’s top all-round angler, Steve Collett, brings you his own unique column – only in Angler’s Mail too.
This time Steve’s been to an event studded with sports stars from the world of darts, snooker and boxing!
If carp fishing is your game, be sure to read Jake Lund’s in-depth feature on feeding. You’ll know when you give them plenty of bait.
And also on carp, Colin Davidson shares some tricks to offer better pop-up rigs.
Also inside Angler’s Mail magazine this week:
- River carp beats ‘Thames best’
- Dragons’ Den for baits boss
- Dodgy bass activity videoed
- Anti-anglers target shop
- Evesham glory for Shakespeare
- Lee Kerry on the new-look Evesham Festival’s pros and cons
- Dave Coster helps you achieve perfect pole presentation
- Dr Ian Welch explains fish living on land
- Andy Browne helps you bag up on the Pellet Method Feeder
- Bill Rushmer reveals his car boot tackle
- New Gear selections by Richard Howard
- School of Angling –urban gems
- The nation’s best Where To Fish section
Don’t miss this issue of Angler’s Mail magazine. Lowest price, best content!
SUBSCRIBE TO ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE AT A LOW PRICE!
The best weekly print magazine, Angler’s Mail, will be delivered to you.
Just subscribe to one of the top Sale deals online at our official website for magazine subs >> magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, anywhere in the world.
Discounted subs rates start from just 98p per week (print) – and just 79p per issue for the digital version!