A WONDERFUL underwater artwork graces the cover of Angler’s Mail magazine this week – and it’s on sale now.
The river illustration is by David Miller, noted for rod licences, and whose prints and originals are for sale at www.davidmillerart.co.uk
River watercraft is the theme for John Bailey inside this AM issue as he starts a three-part close look at the best winter spots for you to try.
There’s loads of exclusive, interesting content inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Fishing tackle giant rescued
- Why Bob Nudd is back
- Steve Collett’s 6 Top Tips for 2019
- Dave Coster’s silver fish pellet tips
- Dr Ian Welch looks at the law on zander
- Andy Browne helps you tackle coloured rivers
- Colin Davidson: to sharpen or not to sharpen?
- Andy Little’s half-a-loaf session
- Lee Kerry helps you improve your skills
- Danny Bellfield on canal piking
- Jamie & Billy highlight a busy carp year ahead
- Archie Braddock ‘s love of zander
- Neville Fickling on pike location
- Richard Howard’s New Gear selections
- Readers’ latest great catches and views
PLUS lots more, like our unbeaten Where To Fish – the biggest and best guide, by genuine experts!
The print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20.
The Angler’s Mail January Sale is now on for great subscription deals on print and digital versions ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!