YES, there have been not one but two British record-beating pike…read the story in this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine, out now.
Packed full of the stories and columns you need to read this week, Angler’s Mail magazine is brilliant value.
The print magazine is loaded with exclusives you will not find online.
Some highlights in AM print magazine this week include:
- British record roach, covered by Matt Sparkes
- Catch More shares Dave Pimblott’s big barbel tactics
- John Bailey on the best time to fish this side of Christmas
- Dr Ian Welch reveals what makes a nutritional boilie
- Cormorant action – what’s happening and why
- Year’s biggest barbel – see and read all about it
- Darren Cox masterclass on casters
- Steve Collett on why he had a really ‘ruffe’ day
- Neville Fickling’s river pike tactics
- Do it like Dave Coster explains weights
- Andy Browne’s favourite feeders
- Richard Howard’s exclusive New Gear choices
- Billy Flowers on how he eked out a carp result
- Most underused carp baits, with Colin Davidson
- Galleries of the week’s biggest fish
- The best Letters pages , The Informant and much more!
AM’s Where To Fish section … with genuine regional experts. It’s a big guide, unrivalled in coarse fishing.