BRITAIN’S biggest grass carp is on the front cover and inside Angler’s Mail magazine this week. Don’t miss it!
This awesome catch and a whole lot more essential reading is exclusively inside the lowest priced, most interesting fishing magazine.
Also inside this week’s top value Angler’s Mail mag:
- Ban on barbel fishing
- Youngest Fish ‘O’ Mania winner
- Steve Collett’s inspiring small stream session
- New series! Bill Rushmer’s Top 10 starts with favourite floats
- John Bailey reveals his angling greats, including insight into Hutchy
- Mark Price shows how to bag up with big canal bream
- Dave Coster’s tackle and skills for shallow fishing success
- Dr Ian Welch on how fish communicate with one another
- Colin Davidson shows how to tweak you surface fishing for success
- Billy Flowers targets big carp from snags
- Mike Salisbury helps you catch more fish on the Method
- Richard Howard’s New Gear selections
PLUS more, including the most trusted Where To Fish section by regional experts who really know their stuff!
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine, still costs only £1.99 in good supermarkets and newsagents in the UK.
It pays to subscribe NOW to one of the top deals online at magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door every week, anywhere in the world, at discounted rates from just 96p per week!