IT’S been a terrific week for big fish and Angler’s Mail magazine is the publication to catch up with what’s happened. AM mag will also help YOU on your next sessions.
Ever wondered how British catches really make it into the official lists? John Bailey has had first-hand experience in recent weeks. He reveals all.
In a new series, ace historian Keith Armishaw starts a look at angling’s ‘greatest’.
Angler’s Mail is loaded with quality columnists with interesting views and ideas. Read them by getting your copy of the magazine asap.
- Steve Collett cranking it up
- Darren Starkey on mini giants
- Alain Urruty’s bream tactics
- Mike Salisbury on the bagging wag
- Andy Browne catches rapid 20 lb carp
- Dr Ian Welch looks at perch diets
- Dave Coster’s great advice on how to catch in all weathers
- England Carp Team captain Jamie Londors’ carp successes
- Colin Davidson’s bait rocket tips for carp
- Ollie Johnson on catching catfish
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Record carp found dead
- River pollution concern grows
- Bogus licence websites latest
- Magician who conjures up chub
- River record tumbles again
- Darren Cox’s match insight
- ‘Wised up’ fish opinion
PLUS Where To Fish – the nation’s top venue guide, by genuine regional experts.
For the best exclusive content, read Angler’s Mail magazine this week. This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!
Subs deals mean you can get every AM magazine issue, delivered to you, from just £1.30 a week!