ANGLING is booming again – your copy of Angler’s Mail magazine will fill you in on what’s happening. The latest issue is out now.
Inside this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Two British record-breaking fish
- AM fans’ reopening catches
- Big plan for return of matches
- Phil Smith – our guest ace has been specimen hunting for 55 years
- Dean Barlow – our guest match star ‘Boris’ on lockdown, life… and dad
- Steve Collett – yes, he’s back out fishing at last!
- John Bailey – Top 10 tench tales
- Jack Perks – bloodthirsty fish
- Dave Tipping – cormorants
- Dr Ian Welch – fish survival
- Dave Coster – pole perfection
- Bill Rushmer – a life of DIY
- Billy & Jamie – reopening 40s
- Colin Davidson – bait tweaks
- Top Tips – nuggets of advice
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Where To Fish – quality reopening reports from the No.1 regional team
- Your Views – the best letters page in angling. And a crossword puzzle.
Don’t miss AM. You’ll enjoy a proper read, full of interesting content that you will not find online. Go on… treat yourself to the print issue!