IT’S BEEN a magnificent end of the season, and Angler’s Mail magazine is the place to catch the action – including HUGE record barbel for the Thames and the Avon.
This week’s Angler’s Mail magazine brings you all the main news, and the very best columnists are inside the Mail…
Get set to read what’s been happening in the world of unique all-rounder Steve Collett, specimen legend Andy Little, match champ Sean Ashby, traditionalist John Bailey, pike guru Neville Fickling… and more.
Here are a few highlights to enjoy in AM mag this week:
- Steve Collett targets tench in the wind
- John Bailey looks at big rivers issues
- Andy Little’s late chub spree plus review of his rivers season
- Back In Time with Matt Sparkes
- Guest Robbie Northman targets lure perch
- 2019’s first Fish’O’Mania winner
- Sean Ashby’s silver fish joy
- Dave Tipping looks at living with otters
- Dave Coster enjoys shallow surprises
- Ian Welch examines fish hearing
- Andy Browne ‘s ‘catch all’ helicopter rig
- Neville Fickling switches to zeds
- Richard Howard’s Gear of Week
- Where To Fish – with Britain’s No.1 team of regional experts
PLUS lots more exclusive content, only in Angler’s Mail magazine this week.
This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops priced £2.20. Get your copy asap.
Get Angler’s Mail (print or digital version) to you every week at a great price ▶️ SUBSCRIBE & SAVE HERE!