THIS week’s Angler’s Mail magazine has the full story of an under-the-radar giant barbel catch that has made history.
That’s right there’s a new British record barbel. And the Mail caught up with the captor himself
Angler’s Mail magazine’s special guest this week is barbel ace Pete Reading. Find out how he tracks and catches winter ‘whiskers’.
Also inside this week’s must-read-issue of Angler’s Mail magazine:
- Steve Collett’s plastic proves fantastic, aided by self-confidence
- Jack Perks on British burbot
- John Bailey targets pike on tench tactics
- Dave Coster’s tackle that has stood the test of time
- England carp team skipper Jamie Londors’ fast-growing fish
- Colin Davidson explains why its maggot time, with top tips.
- RiverFest Final joy, finally!
- Readers’ best-ever gifts
- Darren Cox’s silver fish lessons
PLUS latest tackle, interesting views, more great columnists and Where To Fish – the very best hotspots guide, compiled by experts
This print issue of Angler’s Mail is in shops now, priced £2.20. Don’t miss it.