THE RAIL RIG is revealed in this issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine.
Cover star Mark Foster shows us how to tempt tricky carp after a drop in overnight temperatures.
Learn the rig that Mark’s been using. Will you be getting on the ‘rails’?
This week’s Angler’s Mail print magazine is loaded with exclusives:
- Massive 44 lb pike
- Threat to Chew’s future
- Superstore setback
- Massive theft of tackle
- Verdict on match fishing’s Wembley
- Lee Kerry’s match fishing 3D thinking
- Steve Collett’s long walk to wild river sport
- Pete Reading’s exclusive insight into big roach
- World of Pike – Neville Fickling on feeding times
- Dave Coster on the best way to attach pellets
- Dr Ian Welch on why do fish form shoals in winter?
- Andy Browne’s elasticated rig
- Traditionalist John Bailey goes match style
- Jamie Londors finally lands his target fish, Boycie
- Corn for coldwater carping, with Colin Davidson
Plus Historic Moments, New Gear, The Informant …and more.
And the best Where To Fish guide – pick the right venue and right swim with the help of the print magazine’s exclusive regional experts.
This new AM print magazine is in good newsagents and supermarkets, priced just £1.99.
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO THE CHRISTMAS DEAL!
A subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine comes at a great price and makes a brilliant Christmas gift for someone – or for YOU.
Subscribing nets you a brilliant deal on the best print fishing magazine – and ensures it is delivered every week.